|Environment Friendly Refrigerant||Golden Fin Technology
|Comfortable I-FEEL Function:
Remote controller can detect ambienttemperature automatically and then adjust temperature to the most comfortable value
|AUTO CLEAN (X-Fan): Cross fan continues blowing to
dry inside of indoor unit after switching off the unit,
so as to keep clean and healthy.
Maximise warm comfort with shorter defrosting time.
Traditional defrosting works by setting time.
Example: defrosting is only performed when needed,
which reduces energy waste by eliminating the
unnecessary defrosting process
|COLD PLASMA FILTER:
GREE Cold Plasma Cleaning technology is based
on a capable ionizer. The ionizer neutralizes 90%
of the bacteria, has deodorant properties but also
charges the atmosphere with negative ions, for a special sense of freshness.
‘TURBO’ BUTTON: by pressing the Turbo button you increase the air flow in the room.
The standard installation fee is Rs. 1400+ taxes, which must be paid directly to the service engineer.
The standard installation of air conditioners only includes:
- Drilling holes through a brick wall to remove pipes.
- Repairing a sleeve and cap hole.
- Repairing both the indoor and outdoor units.
- Connecting indoor and outdoor units with the manufacturer’s standard Kit (at additional cost unless specified otherwise).
- Using seasoning tape to wrap the pipe.
The following items are not included in standard installation fees:
- Stand for an outdoor unit.
- Installing an existing outdoor unit stand.
- Additional copper wire.
- If necessary, extend the drain pipe.
- Extension of the wiring from the metre to the installation site.
- If necessary, a stabiliser is chargeable.
- Masonry and plumbing work.
- Power-point/MCB installation, as well as any other electrical work.